The quality policy has been a true driving force in the family business since the ISO 9001 standard was implemented in 2001, and is a direction managed rigorously by Arlès Agroalimentaire CEO and Quality Director, Nathalie Arlès.
Developments in regulations and customer requirements led Arlès Agroalimentaire to begin the process for IFS Broker certification awarded on 13 December 2018.
Furthermore, the company has Ecocert certification for distributing products from organic farming.
Five structuring pillars
- Supply its customers with quality products. This is a priority for Arlès Agroalimentaire. The company is committed to guaranteeing food safety by ensuring its supplies are secure, complying with European and French regulations, applying the hygiene package, validating the compliance of goods and performing supplementary analyses.
- Ensure optimum traceability of the foodstuffs it markets and distributes. The company conducts internal traceability exercises in order to validate the entire system.
- Develop a strong culture of listening to its customers in order to maintain a high level of satisfaction. Arlès Agroalimentaire is therefore able to reconcile targeted sales initiatives and technical support with personalised responses and trials in its own applications laboratory.
- Commit to a social, ethical and environmental The company ensures the well-being of its employees and develops initiatives in terms of the environment. Through all these measures and its commitment, Arlès Agroalimentaire has achieved the Silver level with ECOVADIS.
In addition, the majority of Arlès Agroalimentaire’s partners have GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) certifications.
- Safeguard goods under the Food Defense framework and thus prevent any malevolent or bioterrorism act.
Product quality, a key criteria
As a distributor of ingredients and functional additives and a plant ingredients trader, Arlès Agroalimentaire enjoys a special status which represents a competitive advantage. The IFS BROKER certification sets the company apart from other non-trading distributors and is a sign of confidence and security for its customers.
Furthermore, Arlès Agroalimentaire plays a genuine advisory role with its customers, particularly on the trade market, taking account of the risks in the source countries and/or targeted products. Regulatory and health monitoring is of paramount importance, particularly for tracking and controlling quality, but also for product safety. In order to strengthen the security of its supplies, Arlès Agroalimentaire has opted to implement a control plan which often goes much further than the regulations require.
Customers, central to the quality policy's development
The company is open to its customers' requirements and always keen to provide the best possible service. Satisfaction and continuous improvement are constant concerns. The daily objective is to maintain the quality level for the listed products, develop new products and be proactive in meeting our customer's needs.
At each stage of the collaboration, Arlès Agroalimentaire strives to support its customers in their quality procedures.
Quality, everyone’s business!
Our employees regularly receive IFS, HACCP and Food Hygiene and Safety training in order to raise awareness and relay the message that everyone is a link in the chain moving in the same direction.
Everything, from human and financial resources to new infrastructures, is put in place so that the application of the quality policy and the IFS BROKER requirements is as smooth as possible.
Quality then becomes a true tool for building loyalty and creating consistency for our customers, suppliers and employees.